Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/05/04

48 hours later...

Thanks to Erica Friedman, My 4koma book GO GO NAO-P! got some more DL, and have got 57 DL /6th in Kindle free manga.

Japanese version? 318 DL at the moment, although the rate has been dropping down, still it's been downloaded now and then.  Because of a big manga market in Japan and maybe - maybe because of a small Kindle Direct Publishing market in Japan. It's not so competitive, like US amazon.

BTW, only in Germany (among non-English speaking place) , the rate of the book is almost the same as US, it means German readers have still remembered me. ^^ Thank you!!

The free campaign comes to the end at 5th May, there is still some time. How many DL I can get?

One more information. I've just got an answer from PLEX and an editor of NOZOMI, and they agreed that I publish the manga from KDP. It's coming soon.

A shy young girl whose life changes the day she wishes on a falling star. 
Her wish is unexpectedly granted but not in the way she expected. 
A playful demon comes to Earth to teach her about love… the hard way. 
Full color, 59pages

0 件のコメント: