Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2011/11/17

Nun

I can heard "so what?" from somewhere...^^;
The letters in the first panel are "How could I know that?"  
something like that, I believe. I've noticed that just now.

Anyway, it was confusing work, and shortly later, I was middle in the historical drawings (*o*). Then again, How-Does-It-Like-On-The-Earth? & work hard! XD

Now, I've just finished making a Facebook page of the manga school I'll work for. What a hard worker I am!*lol*  Why me? Yes, it's supposed IT people's work, not mangaka's. But it is not official one, - how can I put it? - it is something like "trial". And nobody in the school handle English. (If you don't believe or not, it's true I'm good at English for Japanese) The page hasn't been published yet, I need to permit of the school. Hope my effort isn't going to be vain...-.- 
Hello again, eye strain we are pretty close! X(

0 件のコメント: