Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/07/31

The third day of Manga Class

Right now, I'm in the middle of  "2-weeks manga course", this is the third day today.

This one is not a course we offer usually. "C-chan" from France asked(send me messages) if she could have some during her summer vacation in Japan, and I arranged it. (You can ask if you'd like, too)


The class is 10:30 - 12:30 because the school had no vacant rooms in the afternoon during the period. Of course I prefer to afternoon class, it's a bit trouble taking a train in the morning in Japan, you know! Many commuters are jammed in the train. Because the peak of the rash hour was over when the time I got a train, so it was not really tough, but still you hardly get a seat.

It was exhausting more than I thought. I thought I should have wrote something about the school everyday, but I didn't take any photo of the class, and I was too tired to draw something. Drowsy... and you should go to bet for tomorrow, the teacher can't be late! (ideally)

The class is very exciting. C-chan has many knowledge about manga and Japanese art - maybe because she is an art teacher ? - it helps her understand manga composing, art style, history and so on. It's very interesting. I enjoy it, even I was sleepy.(not so much sleepy during the class, though! ;D )

Fortunately, the time table was changed to 11:30 from 10:30. It would be better! You can sleep one more hour, so I do this entry. I'll take some photos tomorrow...or Ustream, if it would be possible. mmm...drowsy... =.=

C-chan (in my memory)   I love coffee. I need Coffee.

I asked her "how about Nescafe? "( I mean "instant coffee")
"NO!" She answered with her nose wrinkling. XD

0 件のコメント: