Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/08/26

Manga Studio 5 Watercolor

For a while now, I'm keeping the rule I made for "daily post", just for fun. Draw "a guy and a woman's hand(s)". I've enjoyed it, there is no reason I break it. There is no reason I keep it too, though.

Just - I knew I tended to draw female characters for "the daily post", so I decided to draw guys, it will be fun. Adding hand(s) of woman can make it easier - I felt so. It gives you some situation for the drawing.

I break the rule today - just wanted to finish my doodle of Eclair, and when I finished it, I wanted to post it.

I thought recording the process by streaming it (hangout or Ustream), but - when I started it I didn't mean to paint it, and when I'd started to paint, I forgot about recording.

Instead of that (?), I took screen shots of the layers and posted them on my FB page, Nao Yazawa's manga bangaichi. (below)

Recently, I love Watercolor brush of ClipStudioEX (Curi-suta, MangaStudio5 in English). Especially monotone painting (one color painting) I've found it's interesting. (It's so belated ^^;;)




0 件のコメント: