Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/11/12

A problem of Cintiq 24HD



With this, I'm making kindle file of Shinku Chitai: The Isolated Zone Japanese edition.

The Amazon's App., Kindle Comic Creator also makes me panic a bit.

Uploaded the file I made to Amazon, then it rejected because the file was too heavy. It should be under 50MB. :/

I reduced the pixels from 1280 to 800 and succeeded.

But I found a gap in a center of a drawing on 2pages - because I didn't change the pixel setting of KCC.

I fixed the flaw, tried again. After uploaded the file, I found the book missed 10 pages for some reason. Seems something happened when I copied it's Manga Studio file for the kindle edition.

I added the 10 pages then made the file then the size was over the limit because of the adding.

Thank you so much!

Anyway, the book has been uploaded now, it's OK I think (hope). Shinku Chitai ; The Isolated Zone KDP edition (Japanese) will be released within this month.

Vol.2 will be also out in December, ahead of English edition. Although the English version is ongoing, the progress is very slow. I don't think we can make it within this year...sigh.

0 件のコメント: