Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2014/01/19

I'm going on TV?

Not exactly, it's an internet media, Tokyo Nakano TV.

I had 2 classes today, one was for Japanese students about storyboard, and the other was with my American student.

Before this (latter) class, I was interviewed for Tokyo Nakano TV, the show "Nakano Jin"中野人. A sort of publicity activities I think.. They focused on English manga class.

They asked me to answer Japanese&English. (Saying something in Japanese, then repeat the same answer in English) because they wanted to address to not only Japanese audience, but also non-Japanese speakers.

It was tough work, repeating the same thing in English without any note. I have no preparation beforehand, except a brief meeting - you can't read a note when you are on TV, anyway. (You are supposed to see the red light on the camera)

My answer was incoherent sometimes. confused, but nobody realized - because nobody speak English except me and my student. (My student doesn't speak Japanese well, so she didn't understand what I was talking in Japanese)  I wonder how you edit the video when you don't understand what it means... it's a funny story.

The school said the video on the youtube after the on air, I'll post the link when it comes. I don't watch it, though! *lol*


They also took a video of the class. I want to watch the part. XD
She is drawing ベタフラ(beta-fula/Beta flush). It was her first time - quite nice, good job!

0 件のコメント: