Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2014/12/21

Webcamera-test

I had a class in this morning. I was planning to run a test with a new web camera in the school and brought my note PC.  (for an online class)

I bought my PC more than 3 years ago, it doesn't work well sometimes now, but the school have no PC for web camera.

I wanted to have a skype test with USA, but it was canceled. Still, I need to check if I can operate the camera with my note.

For some reason, when I the PC on, "updat 200 of 125057..." WHAT? I had to wait 30 min. until the boot up.

it was the first time I used web camera, but there was no help (The school has a big problem with English and PC >_<;) There was no manual, just only one paper, it explained you need to DL software with drawings.

Find the exact file and DL .... slow. Because it was very slow, I turned off Mcafee's realtime scan, but it didn't work.

Anyway, connect the camera and took some video of my hand, adjusting the height and the angle.

Done somehow.

I tried to upload it on Youtube to see how it looks like, but it says more than 20 min. for upload. I gave it up and tried to Google hangout, but I couldn't change the setting of camera, it fixed on the PC's camera. I thought about "record Video" of G+. Then - "No camera is connected" ??? Seems my note's USB didn't work well...

I was working till evening, but went nowhere. I took the camera home to check with my desktop, it's a high end machine.

Came back home and I found some poo outside of a cat litter. One put it out when she use the pooed toilet ! >_<

I uploaded the video on youtube at home, this time it took just a few minutes. Come to think about it, the video which took with a web camera  can't be large. :( My note work well (not fast, but not slow) Oh well...


If you have any good idea to take a video at your hand with a webcamera, let me know! :)


0 件のコメント: