Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2015/03/19

Fujiko.F.Fujio museum.

I visited to Fujiko.F.Fujio museum with my friends, Alice and Morgan today!

I asked them because Morgan has Draemon-purse, and he said he enjoyed Stand By Me Doraemon, and the museum is not far from my place.

There is a special shuttle bus from the station to the museum. Fujiko F's characters are all over on it. 

 

The museum cafe. Characters' dishes, drinks.
 
 
 

The museum is located countryside, it has a little yard some characters in.
 


3 shot,Dorami-chan, Alice, and me!

Oh, this is the Jidori-bou (Selfie stick)! It's the first time I saw it in close!

You can't take a photo of the exhibitions. -.- They were nice exhibitions, the museum is not big but worth to visit, if you have time. Nihon Minkaen is near here, so you can visit 2 museum - or 3, Taro Okamoto museum

I bought a post card and a book.... Can't resist. 

A punch line(?)
I lost my ticket at the entrance of the museum...I'm sure I'd had it 10 min. before ... where did it go???
...Typical!

0 件のコメント: