Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/05/01

4koma kindle book will be Free from 1st May

The books are now free, both Japanese&English editions during the 5 days free promotion period! Read it ...and post some review if you have time :)
(Correction of the English is also welcome! :D)

And I'd like to ask you something -how the book is shown on your device.

The period is 5/1-5/5(12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time ), Golden Week in Japan. Not intended, just coincident. I wanted to start it from Monday, but I couldn't because of my try and error. I changed the language of the file from English to Japanese, from 2-spread page to single page, and the book's status went to review again and again ...^^;

I can send the free sample to my Kindle fire only, other my devices (iPhone, Kindle, Kindle for PC) are grey. But if it was Japanese version, you can send it to your iPhone. Seems English version can be seen with only Kindle fire series or paper-white. :/

So I'd like to know how it goes when you DL the files. The pages go right to left? Can it be 2-pages-spread? Or simply shows nothing?

Thank you!

English Edition                                                    Japanese Edition
        



I use KCC (Kindle Comic Creator from Amazon). It's a special app for Comic/Graphic Novel/Manga. It is easy, supposed to easy, just after some clicks, the mobi-file comes (took for a while, though)

Then I faced a problem. The file doesn't work on my iPhone correctly, although they say it works on iPhone/iPad and Android kindle app (I transferred the files from my PC to my iPhone via USB).

Anyway - I uploaded the files and found it was OK on my iPhone when you DL it from Amazon, the one Japanese language's was. But not English version. Why?? I'm confused...!!  >_<;




0 件のコメント: