Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/05/27

For another 36 hours

...till the the end of the free book campaign, NOZOMI (English) and Moon&Blood 1(JP)

NOZOMI has got 165DLs so far. My 4koma book "Go Go Nao-P!" got 214DLs, I wonder if NOZOMI got more DL, in 36 hours. Difficult? Which is popular Shyojyo and 4koma?

Moon and Blood has been downloaded 20 so far, less than I expected. People who payed English Kindle version would DL this one I thought, because of the quality. Some people complained about the poor image quality (Yes, I don't deny it) You don't pay a manga you can't read, but if it was free and you have a translated copy...if it was me, I downloaded. I'm pretty sure.

About other amazon...
I posted on FB, no one in the UK had downloaded JP edition, then answer came. Moon&Blood-4, NOZOMI-16. :)

Germany. It is not English speaking world but German speaking world obviously, still MB-3, NOZOMI-12. It's for a while from Wedding Peach, Shinku Chita, and Nao Yazawa Collection, but it is nice some fans remember me. ^_^

2 NOZOMI on Amazon.it., 1 on Amazon.com.br. You can see how many DLsI got in Germany. XD

One weird thing.
Amazon.ca, I'm totally unpopular in Canada. All my books has hardly moved. Even it was free, only one person downloaded Go Go Nao-p book. Then...someone bought Moon and Blood vol.2(Japanese edition). ??? It's even not been free yet...seems someone did by mistake.

Related posts Kindle free campaign, 23-27 May   Free book progress report









0 件のコメント: