Welcome :D

Let me show you some of my 4koma (about my life with cats).
Nao-p is my nick name my friend Mami Tachibana gave me. And I call her Mami-p. Of course it comes from Wedding Peach "Momo-p". No one calls me by the name except for her, but I love the 4 koma cartoon "Go Go Momo-pi (Gan-bare Momo-p)"(In the paperbacks) so I use it. :)
Oh, I'm a manga artist Nao Yazawa, and author of Wedding Peach, by the way. :)

These "comic strips" come from my 4-koma blog (in Japanese). You can see all of them in original here. If you have a request which 4koma will be next, tell me. :D
http://yazawanao.blog97.fc2.com/
Other Japanese blog

2013/05/02

Go Go Nao-p!(4koma manga) is free now


The free promotion campaign has started.  
check the title Go Go Nao-p! on Amazon :) There are English and Japanese editions.

So, it's free now. I bought both Japanese and English edition and DL to my iPhone.
The result was - it worked. The book is showed correctly, in Japanese manga style. 

At least, on my iPhone(5).
  "Available only on these devices " tab(in US) shows all generation of kindle, cloud reader, but I can't send the file to my Kindle4/cloud reader. If you have old Kindle (and android tablet), try it and let me know the result! 

Anyway, you can enjoy the books with Kindle(fire and paper white), iPhone and iPad(maybe)

Because they are free, I recommend you to buy both editions. Japanese edition is much longer than English one. :) It's all in Japanese of course, but you can enjoy the drawing, I think!

3 件のコメント:

Sakuya さんのコメント...

I can't download it on my iPhone 4. I'm sad. :(

Sakuya さんのコメント...

Oh never mind. It downloaded to it after all! Yay!

Nao Yazawa さんのコメント...

Relieved! Enjoy :D